Head Office: Sayells Farm, 7 Harlington Road, Upper Sundon,
Bedfordshire, LU3 3PE
Checklist of Items/conditions prior to our arrival on Site to undertake a Thermographic Test
The best time to carry out Thermographic Testing is towards the completion
of the project.
2. Window trickle vents are in place or temporarily blocked up for testing.
3. Room and front doors are in place and close able
4. Staff made aware that a quiet site environment is required during testing e.g no doors etc are being opened
5. A cherry picker/ and or other access equipment is in attendance to
enable safe access to the top of the buildings under survey/test.
The environmental conditions required:
1. A temperature difference between the inside and outside of a house
of at least 5°C over a period of four or more hours, allowing the
building mass to be heated. Because of this, best results are often (although
not always) obtained in the heating season (October to March).